Welcome

Bovines and a Bee

I do not fully understand my obsession with cows but I love taking pictures of them.  When I ran walked up to these guys they startled and began backing away so with all my farm animal insights, I attempted to speak with them.  "Oh no, please don't go sweeties...I just want to take your picture".  How is that for a one-sided conversation?
So commenced the stare down...
Even the baby gave me the stink eye...

Then this bee began harassing my little people...D is convinced the bee thought "his hair was a flower".  Hmmm...maybe that is just an indication you need a haircut, son.  This little guy was so incredibly quick I could barely catch him with the lens.
We also apparently have a woodpecker taking up residence in our backyard.  Cool.
And this flag flys by my cow friends and I like that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment