Welcome

Missouri - City and Not


St. Louis has some incredible architecture and thankfully, a great deal of it is still standing.  I love that many of the old buildings are still there for you to marvel at.  Modern isn't always better.



Magnificent theater and where I saw Midnight Oil many years ago.


It goes without saying that the St. Louis Zoo is one of the best in the country, and Bonus!  It's free!




Beauty even amongst the wires and harsh lights of the City.


Southern Missouri at its finest.  Or Missurah, if you really are a native.



I learned to swim in this river many years ago.


Barns.  Fields.  Crops.  Livestock. 






The "Big River".  First time I was in a boat, water skied, fished or shot a gun, I was on this river.
Sounds a bit like Mark Twain, minus the skiing part.
Or a bit Redneckish.









0 comments:

Post a Comment